Saturday, January 5, 2013

You're just a coyote...every dog has it's day

The kids and I hung out today while daddy did a coyote hunt, then we went to a cousin's birthday party. After the party we headed out to meet hubby at the place where they weighed in the coyotes. Not really a fun place for mamas and kiddos, but we missed our daddy. Then we loaded him and my brother in law up for dinner. Now that we're home and should be ready for bed the kids have reached their energy peak.

The title of tonight's blog is a little silly, but I thought it was really funny tonight after the coyote hunt, we're eating at Applebee's and they are playing red dirt music and that song came on. Hahaha...so many little coyotes had their day today.

Okay, so anyway, I'm really kinda dreading Monday. That means it's time for us to get back to reality. LJ goes back to school and karate on Monday and E goes back to Mother's Day Out and dance on Tuesday. I'm losing my excuse for not getting anything done now. Time to get the Christmas tree down, grocery shopping done, and I'm also hoping on Tuesdays and Thursdays to head on over to my mama's and work on upkeep. Bless her heart, her plate is full. She works 8-5, then runs errands for my grandmother who is in an assisted living home, usually has meds to pick up at the pharmacy for my dad, then when she goes home she has dinner to deal with and whatever my dad may throw at her from his (own) business. By about 9pm she's finally done, but then it's time to get ready for the next day and she's pooped. I'm hoping to help her out this year. I've been promising this to her for many years, but I'm praying this is the one. I say Tuesdays and Thursdays because those are the days E goes to Mothers Day Out. But those are the days I also need to focus on things of my own that I can't do when she's around, like Scentsy business, grocery shopping, and folding laundry. One good thing about my husband having such an odd schedule is that there will always be at least one week day that he is off work and she can hang out with him.

I am however looking forward to church in the morning, so I better go lay some clothes out and get some sleep...until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment