Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mother Nature...really?!?!

Ladies...I'm only bouncing on here for a moment because I guess Mother Nature's mood swings have done me in! I woke up with a horrible head ache, sore throat, stuffy nose and lots of congestion. I tried really hard not to let it get me down. I did a couple of loads of laundry, switched over the dishes, and I even cooked LJ and hubby breakfast before they left this morning!

Miss E was a crazy woman last night and we didn't get much sleep, so she slept late this morning and I could have gotten a lot done in Ash's room but I just couldn't...ugh...so sickly.

We had to run to town in the afternoon for few errands and then church and business meeting tonight...now I'm waiting for Nyquil to do to me what I hear so many say it does to them. I was supposed to place a Scentsy order tonight...but it'll just have to wait.

I guess we all have to have down days right? I'm just relieved hubby is off now until Monday so I can maybe recooperate and keep on trucking!

Until tomorrow...Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment