Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Seasonal Depression

This foggy dreary weather is so depressing! Ugh. I certainly suffered today because of it. I wanted to stay in bed and ended up being late dropping Landon off. I took Ella in to see the doctor because of the pain she was having last night with her ear. She does have an ear infection and sinus drainage. 

The pharmacies in ths town leave something to be desired and so does the insurance we have. See...see what I mean...I blame the weather for my negative attitude! 

I also have a horrible migraine so I think I will crawl in bed and start over tomorrow. There are dishes in the sink, but maybe I'll feel better in the morning. 

So sorry for the short post, but I didn't want to skip a day!

Terra

1 comment:

  1. Just think just 6 more weeks of winter and then SPRING and SUMMER! Yeah I have no idea if the groundhog saw his shadow or not. Doesn't really matter there is ALWAYS going to be 6 more weeks of winter after February 2nd! Blessings

    ReplyDelete