Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hard Day at Work?

I HATE when my hubby gets called into work...like middle of the night kinda stuff. But when it's to work a wreck on someone you know it really stinks. He already had several wrecks this week that required lots of paperwork, and this one today was a doozy. We're praying for their family.

Today was weird. Seems like it went by really fast. After we dropped Landon off, sister and I came home and washed those dishes we left in the sink last night. We folded the clothes that were in the dryer and did another couple of loads and then it was naptime, and yes...I napped! We also took time this afternoon to call and have a single rose and birthday balloon sent to our sweet Ashlyn...she's now a big 12 year old! We had to pick bubba up a little early from school today for a dentist appointment. It was supposed to be sister's first day of gymnastics, but it took so long at the dentist we didn't get to go.

When we got home I of course had one of my killer headaches...they show up at about 3pm everyday. I don't understand! Anyway, we had friends stop by and then more friends bring food. It was a good evening to end a really bad week of work for my hubby...today was his Friday. No day is just particularly great in the life of a State Trooper, but today was extremely stressful and IT was just icing on the cake. I love my husband and I'm so very proud of him. I'm proud to be a Trooper's Wife!

Today, there's been alot on my mind...no neccessarily just a whole lot I should put in my blog at this time, I know you will understand. I hate that this makes two nights in a row there hasn't been any deep thoughts put into this blog, but my brain is about ready to shut down.

Until tomorrow...
Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment